| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aldan in January is severely cold at -26.9 °C (-16.42 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 26.5mm (1in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 6:28 long and the longest day is 8:06 long with an average length of 7:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Aldan January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Aldan, Russia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Aldan:
- Zigansk, Russia - 911.7 kms (566.5 miles) N
- Viljujsk, Russia - 608.4 kms (378 miles) NNW
- Suntar, Russia - 577.4 kms (358.8 miles) NW
- Olekminsk, Russia - 342.4 kms (212.8 miles) NW
- Vitim, Russia - 736.1 kms (457.4 miles) WNW
- Cara, Russia - 462.1 kms (287.2 miles) WSW
- Culman/ Neriugri, Russia - 200.5 kms (124.6 miles) S
- Nizneangarsk, Russia - 998.6 kms (620.5 miles) WSW
- Kalakan, Russia - 650.9 kms (404.5 miles) WSW
- Bogdarin, Russia - 857.2 kms (532.7 miles) WSW
- Skovorodino, Russia - 520.5 kms (323.5 miles) S
- Mogoca, Russia - 643.2 kms (399.7 miles) SW
- Nercinskij Zavod, Russia - 890.1 kms (553.1 miles) SSW